Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Arm Is Killing Me!!!

I found out yesterday that being a pitcher is not in my cards. Besides being ridiculed by Jennifer about my lousy aim, my arm is so incredibly sore. I must admit it is a bit embarrassing. We had the best time. Here are some pics.



I took a lot more pics but they were after a few drinks had been consumed, and they did not come out too well. I refrained in posting pics of the floats b/c the parade is a bit raunchy and not politically correct. I will say Brit Brit was referenced the most. It was a bit disconcerting b/c I saw gals in my high school uniform hiked way up to look like Britney for their float costume. (Yes, I went to an all girls Catholic High School. Please, no name calling.) When we saw the costume, Jennifer and I looked at each other in shock and then laughed saying we wish we would have thought to do that. :)

We had a kiddo to come back to Houston for or we would have traveled to NOLA for fat tuesday. There is always next year.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy and Fun/Safe Mardi Gras. Everyone needs to live the next couple of days with our motto in college. When things don't go exactly as planned just say "It's the Gras Bro (pronounced like bra in New Orleans)." Saying this will get you off the hook. :)

No comments: