Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Do you hear the crickets churping?

That is what I feel the adoption world has been like lately. NO NEWS - not from our agency - not in the broader VN adoption world. I find that very stressful. I wish I could take solace in the "no news is good news" adage. Especially when our agency was supposed to have referral no later than Jan 07. Well...... it is the last week of Feb and no referrals.

Look at our time-line. We have been at this adoption thing almost 1 year. I really thought we would be close to traveling now. We are still 23rd waiting for a referral. This ticker may cycle twice.

On a much different note, we had Josh's 4th birthday party last Saturday. We had it at Kindermusik, and I can only describe the look on Joshua's face was one of total joy. I will post pictures of it soon.

No comments: