Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Making progress

I have now been on Weight Watchers since the first week of Jan. I am proud to announce that I have lost a total of 13lbs. Yeah me.:) I have found it really easy. I now am just really aware of what I eat. I have cut out fast food. I would grab it for lunch at least once a week, and I now just eat a lean cuisine. I really have not stopped eating anything - I just am more aware of portion size. The hardest part is that I never really feel full. I guess my stomach will shrink or I will get used to the feeling. Don't get me wrong, I am not having hunger pangs; I'm just not full. I am prepared to gain some back this weekend. Mitch is going to try and cram in all of our favorite restaurants in 2 days.

Parade Ticker ... 3 days and counting. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

congrats on your progress. That's something really positive to focus on during the waiting.