Saturday, February 9, 2008

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS EVER!!!!

Today 3 of the greatest friends went above and beyond for us. Meg, Jennifer and Mandy had a garage sale for Claire. Also, thanks to Tommy and Gene for collecting the big items from the different houses. I know there are many more people I need to say thank you to. For everyone who helped out in any way, The Thomas Family Says THANK YOU!

Words cannot express the gratitude I feel toward them right now. When they called me with the total of the day---- I was blown away. (I was not able to travel back to LA for it) Never in my wildest dreams did I expect it.

It is very hard for me to accept this generosity. Pride gets in the way for me a lot. But when Meg gets something in her head, I knew it would be a lost cause to fight it.

I hope they remembered to take pictures. I had asked them to take them for Claire's memory book. Meg had the brilliant idea of fanny packs. Do they even sell those anymore? I would love pictures of that. I doubt Meg could get Jen to wear one, but again when Meg gets something in her head. :)

No comments: