Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Now for the trivial

I want to start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year. I can't believe it is 2008!

Hope everyone had fun and had a safe night. We as predicted stayed around the house and neighbors popped fireworks, ate gumbo and had a few drinks. It was pretty laid back and exactly right.

My big New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I have never made this one before and am determined not to break it. I will start using the Y membership that to this point has just been used during the summer for the pool. I am also going to try weight watchers. A gal at work has lost about 50 lbs within the last six months with weight watchers. So, they will get my money. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

spj said...

Small steps with losing the weight. And don't be too hard on yourself. One day at a time. And if you can- keep moving and shaking. Happy New Year! This is going to be a fabulous year for our children.