Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagging - blog equivent to "How well do you know me?" emails

Chandra at Table Pho Three tagged me. I had to learn how to post links to do this. I am sooooo not technically savoy. I tag Jodie, Heather (because she needs one more thing to do) :), Lauren (probably been tagged before but not since I have been reading), Jamie (no posts as of yet this year here's a jump start).

Here we go.....

1. What is your occupation? Social Services Case Manager for a Medicaid program
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? silence - Josh just fell asleep.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken and broccoli (weight watchers remember)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I love to drive them.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jennifer Jean
8. How old are you today? 35
9. Favorite drink? I pretty much just drink water.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics (longing for yesteryear) and starting to like football.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Red high lites if that counts
12. Favorite reality TV show? Amazing Race no question - hope to try out one day, Aaron and I would so win! :)
13. What was the last movie you watched? I am so embarrassed to admit this - Georgia Rule
14. Favorite day of the year? Mardi Gras
15. What do you do to vent anger? Call Jennifer
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Sadly, don't really have one.
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
19. Cherries or blueberries? To just eat-Cherries, in baked goods - blueberries
21. Favorite dessert? Mocha Cheesecake
22. Who is least likely to respond? ???
23. Living arrangement? I live with Mitch, Josh and Lucy (the cat)
24. When was the last time you cried? Don't cry much, don't remember
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Jodie (I did not know what a blog was before she told me.)
27. What did you do last night? Dealt with a tired/manic child.
29. What inspires you? People who keep there faith in really tough times.
30. What are you afraid of? the unknown
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheese.
32. Favorite breed of dog? Pepper - lab/german shep mix
33. How many years at your current job? 2
34. Favorite day of the week? no one in particular
35. How many states have you lived in? 4
36. Celebrity crush? Sorry, I don't really have one
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No but would love to drive either
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? Saints
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Yes, in the office
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? neither

No comments: