Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not Pretty Much Over - It Is Over

Shortly after my last post, we received word from our agency saying the adoption is over. Don't know how things will play out w/ LNI b/c they do not have really any program that seems viable to us. I say this b/c I hate losing the investment we have with them. Oh well, we knew the risk going in. Please pray for all the children who now will never be adopted and the PAPs who have had their VN adoption not even being an option any longer.

We will still be moving forward with the domestic adoption. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for this next and new phase.

That being said, it seems silly to keep this blog going. I have enjoyed journaling about the adoption and the goings on in our life. I have started a blog on wordpress ( thethomas.wordpress.com ). I will still document our adoption it will just be more of the goings on in the Thomas family. Feel free to stop by if you can.

All those in the VN adoption world - GOOD LUCK.

Goodbye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry!

Jodie said...

Hey Christy,
sorry I haven't commented in a while. I'm so so so sorry about everything that has happened. I will continue to keep you in my prayers & to follow your progress with domestic adoption.