Monday, April 21, 2008

Not much going on in our neck of the woods

Absolutely nothing new in our Vietnam adoption. There was great news for a family with our agency. Amanda received a referral from Korea of a baby girl. I am very happy for her. Go check out her cute pictures. We are still on the waiting list. I am thinking that we are looking at another 2 years at least before a referral. I hope I am wrong.

As for the adoption on the domestic side, we turned in our application to Catholic Charities. I am waiting to get approval/contract. We have begun putting together our photo album together that will be presented to Birth Mothers. I wrote my "Dear Birth Mother" letter last week. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to write. I feels weird marketing yourself. Never has been a strong point of mine.

I guess I will keep updating what is going on on both fronts. Once I sign a domestic contract, I will probably change the title of the blog to reflect both adoptions.

No comments: