Sunday, November 4, 2007

Spending time with our cousins

Nothing new with the adoption. Still waiting to hear when the dossier will be logged in with the IAD.




As to non-adoption news, Josh (as well as Mitch and I) had fun with the Smiths yesterday. The seven of us went to Dewberry Farms and the kiddos had a great time. I had to post this picture of Gabe pulling Josh w/ his feet propped up in the wagon. It so sums up Josh.

Those of you who know my husband will get a laugh out of this one. Mitch set the DVR to record the LSU/Alabama game. My thoughts were it was being recorded in case it began before we got home. NO, that was not the reason. Mitch would not watch the game until he knew LSU had won. In the event that they would have lost he would have deleted it w/o watching. He said the game stressed him out so much he could not enjoy watching it live. LSU won 41-34. So, my husband was up until 11:30pm watching a game that began at 4pm. Ok, Jennifer when you read this------- I think you have successfully taken my husband over to the dark side.

No comments: