Monday, December 17, 2007

We made the float!!!!!!!!!

Wow, 2 posts in one day. That may never happen again.

Mitch and I really want to ride in the Spanish Town Mardi Gras Parade this year. We have not ridden in several years (since we moved to TX) and wanted to get back on float this Mardi Gras. It is probably some of the best times I have ever had. It is also a huge ego boast. People really compliment you when they want the stuffed animal you are throwing from the float.

Well the planning meeting was about a week ago, and we were put on the waiting list. :( Did not tell hubbie that we were not for sure in, it would have stressed him out. He is stressed out enough with all the grading he has to do (grades were due today at the college).

I just received a call from my friend about the parade. We are officially on the float. I will post pics from the float. The parade is Feb 2. It is going to be so feakin' cold. I pray it does not rain.

No comments: