Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No referrals yet

I have been itching to call our caseworker about the supposed up coming referrals for December. No we would not be getting one of these but it would move us up on the list. Well no need, I just read on a blog of someone who uses our agency that they talked with him today and NO NEW NEWS! All I can do is wait.

Ok, I have to poke fun of my bff. (Sorry Jen) I have gotten a chuckle out of this conversation many times over the past few days. I was having a "hoopy hoo" moment (will explain in a bit)over the adoption -- wait time, if it will happen, etc. She begins telling me how she just knows things (sense things, intuition), and Claire will be with us b/c she know it will happen. Just as she knew as I was sitting next to her, that we (LSU) would beat Auburn. Those few of you out there reading that know Jennifer would know that she was dead serious. It made me laugh. Again, sorry Jen.

I am taking Josh to take pics with Santa Thursday. Hopefully, he will behave. We are going with a friend and her little one. Wish us luck.

I know it is almost too late to post this but my Paw Paw needs your prayer for in the morning. He is having stints put in his carotid arteries in the morning. Send prayers and good thoughts.

Hoopy Hoo--- We had a dog for many years, Pepper. She was a great dog but a whiner. When she would whine it sounded like "hoopy hoopy hoo." We now have hoopy hoo parties, tell hubbie to stop hoopy hooing. You get the picture. It is really a great way to describe the situation at hand.

No comments: