Friday, July 13, 2007

The article in the Chronicle

Well the link to the article in the Houston Chronicle does not work any longer. But the agency sent me a link to the article on Mrs. Erichsen's website. So here it is http://erichsenbooks.com/News/News.htm. The picture was better than I was expecting. Just scroll down a bit to see the article.

A friend of mine is in Guatemala right now visiting her daughter, Coryn. Her blog, Fly Home Ladybug, is linked to the right if anyone wants a peek at her. I am not sure when they are coming home permanently with Coryn.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Hey Christy,
great article & picture! David & I are enjoying our time in Guatemala with Corynn, trying not to think about tomorrow when we have to give her back to her foster mom...but I'm very glad we did this.