Monday, June 11, 2007

Photo Session

Today was my modeling debut for the Chronicle. It was pretty funny. I had trouble not laughing during the entire thing. The photographer had the social worker and myself "act natural looking over paperwork." So yes, it was candid shots of us acting busy. Can't wait to see it. So, we are waiting for the approved homestudy to come back to send it to USCIS. I asked about the waiting list for Vietnam right now. I love the fact that our agency is not huge and just getting back into Vietnam, b/c there are only 10 people with dossiers ready. I have read other blogs with a waiting list of 150+. I feel we have found an agency that will allow us to travel early next year.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

you publicity hound ;) can't wait to see the pics of your photo session! congrats on having the homestudy done too!!