Saturday, May 19, 2007

The beginning of our journey to bringing home our daughter

I am writing this blog for our friends and family to read now and for our daughter to read in the future. Let me introduce myself for anyone new who may read this blog. My name is Christy and I live in Houston, TX. My husband, Mitchell, and I have always had adoption in the big picture of our family. We went into this with no specific direction to go in. We have decided to adopt from Vietnam after giving it a lot of thought and prayers. We are very excited and working on getting big brother, Joshua, on board. He is three and still does not like Mommy paying much attention to another child. Wish us luck on our journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy and Mitch,
We are so excited for you! A little girl will be such a wonderful edition to your family! We wish you the best!
The Schnabels

Carrie said...

I just happened to come across your blog and it caught my attention because a family member of mine has also adopted and is waiting for their second child through adoption. I think it is great what you and your husband are doing. best of luck!You have such a great story. Enjoy every moment with them they grow so fast, I have four!
take care
feel free to visit my blog at
http://rantingsofawoman.blogspot.com/